Students ages 3-18 can get free flu vaccines and adolescent vaccines at a series of upcoming clinics hosted by Tacoma Public Schools and MultiCare.
Parents/guardians must accompany their children during vaccinations and complete the screen and consent forms.
Schedule of vaccination clinics:
- Tuesday, Oct. 4: Boze Elementary, 3-6 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 10: Edison Elementary, 3-6 p.m.
- (UPDATED) Wednesday, Oct. 12: Sheridan Elementary, 3-6 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 24: McCarver Elementary, 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 7: Browns Point Elementary, 3:30-6:30 p.m.